Use This Simple Model To Focus On High-Value Activities
75% of my career earnings happened in just the past 4 years.
Focusing on high leverage activities each workday helped me make millions of $’s as a SaaS seller.
A smart system was the key.
Here are 8 steps to focus on high-value activities to level up performance:
1. Define It: What are all the things to do?
2. Eliminate It: Can you get rid of it (delete!)
3. Automate It: If you do it twice, automate it
4. Delegate It: Not appropriate for a bot? Delegate it
5. Outsource It: Can’t go inside? Outsource to a specialist
6. Obligated To It: Anything left over is what you have to do yourself
7. Prioritize It: Once you get here, this is all the stuff you “get to do”
8. Optimize It: If it’s a recurring high-value task, figure out how to get better at it next time.
This is the easiest upgrade you can make with your work to shift from “I have to” to “I get to.”
Applying this system daily with key check-ins (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) locks in success and satisfaction.
Leveraged over a year, you become unstoppable.
Leveraged over your career, your life changes forever.
Get the full step-by-step model (and a handy free guide) in this week’s Be Focused. Live Great newsletter. 👇