I Started Earning Massive Commission Checks a Few Years Ago. Here’s What I’m Grateful I Did With The Extra Cash
Not inflating my lifestyle was the best decision I could make.
- Make risky investments.
- Get too big for my britches.
- Splurge on the Porsche 911.
- Over commit on a luxury home.
- Automated my investments.
- Paid off my current house in full.
- Treated myself to things that brought joy.
- Made a big commitment to boost my personal brand.
If you are in SaaS sales and starting to earn big commission checks, it may be tempting to spend on the fun stuff now, but it’s much better to play the long game. Playing the long-game meant I could accelerate my retirement from the corporate and live a more intentional life as a full-time online creator.
Do you want to be ruled by short-term thinking or stay focused on long-term life changes? The choice is yours.
Read this post and more on my Typeshare Social Blog