Doing The Deep Work Is What Helped Me Excel in SaaS (And Retire Early From It)
Working in SaaS is broken today.
Too many confuse “busyness” for hard work.
- Going from one Zoom to the next
- Slacking with teammates all day long
- Living in your inbox responding to prospects
That’s just being busy.
Anyone can be busy.
Being busy = replaceable.
Top performers, on the other hand, do the deep work, which is hard:
- Diving deeper to understand their prospects
- Thoughtfully allocating their time & energy
- Focusing on high value activities
Hustlers are busy.
The G.O.A.T.S. are joyfully hard at (deep) work.
If you like this, you’ll enjoy receiving my bi-weekly newsletter called Be Focused. Live Great.
In it, I share my personal operating system that deconstructs how to consistently perform at an elite level without burning out: https://bit.ly/BF-Newsletter